Friday, November 20, 2009

TED Inversions

Ideas worth spreading
from a walled garden

I am not a person
there is no you or me
We are all the same

The minds on the margin
are not marginal minds,
Only businessmen with
margins on their mind?

Write the code
that fits the world
today
Use a checklist
but do it any way

Write your obituary
before your CV

If the penny has dropped
your balls will soon.

Don't chase the paperwork,
Chase the dream,
The paperwork will
chase your dreams
and fuck your scenes

So stick your middle finger up
and say that I am one.

Wear a cap or a pope-hat
and do what needs done

And dont you fret
If you didn't make
any friends at TED

you can always be
a laughing Buddha
going alpha on the web

P.S. Wear sunscreen :"D

Retweeting what VS Ramachandran, Sadhguru Vasudev, Anil Gupta, David Pogue, Derek Spiers,
Devdutt Patnaik, Horst Rechelbacher, Kavita Ramdas, and Bob Thurman have said previously at TED.

As a net junkie and tech journalist, I consider myself a bit ahead of the curve in many respects, but TED India has given me five ideas that I'm fired up about. Has your penny dropped?

Talks from TED India will slowly trickle out into the information ether. The walled garden only seats 800, those who got in, through money, influence, jugaad, or merit have a major headstart.

No comments: